Blogging
- 3:21 PM - 0 comments
How I started Blogging
Right from the time I got exposed to the internet, I have always been looking for a quick way to make money online. At that time, around 2004, High yield investment programs (HYIP) where very popular. You know the kind, as in drop some money and get 400% return in 2 days and so on. I tried investing in some of them and I regret in most of them. It seems it wasn’t really working. I got discouraged that I may probably never make any money on the internet since most of them are scams and a good one hard to find. At that time I never knew about blogging. I even went into forex trading for a while but you know, the risk is quite high. In 2007, I was introduced to blogging when I stumbled upon a blog article about blogging. I don’t know how
it all started but it lighted a touch in me. I had much believed in it because this time, instead of giving my money to some people or company to work for me, I will actually be working for myself.
There is something about blogging that may scare you, it may not start paying off immediately, but It does really pay off. Nothing good really comes easily, it requires dedication and sustained effort. I am starting to make money too on my blog and its fun.
I hope my story does make sense to you, I mean instead of looking for a quick-earn system that works, why not save the time to create a blog with a good niche and rich content and you may actually start earning something more that you think. Read my other article on the stages required to Blogging for money.
it all started but it lighted a touch in me. I had much believed in it because this time, instead of giving my money to some people or company to work for me, I will actually be working for myself.
There is something about blogging that may scare you, it may not start paying off immediately, but It does really pay off. Nothing good really comes easily, it requires dedication and sustained effort. I am starting to make money too on my blog and its fun.
I hope my story does make sense to you, I mean instead of looking for a quick-earn system that works, why not save the time to create a blog with a good niche and rich content and you may actually start earning something more that you think. Read my other article on the stages required to Blogging for money.
0 Responses to "How I started Blogging"
Post a Comment
What is your view about this article? Please leave a comment!